Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday Notes

Well, I've been on a sort of vacation at home all last week - I went to the World Figure Skating Championships with an all-event ticket over at the Staples Center here in Los Angeles, spent about 55 hours over the course of the week snug as a bug in my seat watching live figure skating by top skaters from around the world (row 4 ticket but ended up being front row of my section with a few rows in front removed for photographers - luckily below eye level - woo hoo!), and had a really great time! Wish I could do something like that every year - see I do have other interests besides movies!
Here's my blog write-up on the event, for those interested.

I have a back-up of movie reviews I have written but haven't posted yet - watched them a few weeks ago, and I've already seen two movies yesterday and today that I'll be putting reviews up for soon as I can.

No comments: