Monday, July 14, 2008

Introduction

This is my new movie review blog - I try to watch a movie most days, I love watching several films in a row when I have the time. I like to write a plot summary and also give my thoughts and opinions, as well as a rating from 1 to 10 for each film I see. Now, as for spoilers, I personally never read a review about a film I haven't seen yet until *after* I see it - I like to see a movie with as little information as possible about what I am going to see - I find it more rewarding. But after seeing a new film I do like to read other's opinions on what I have just seen. So, as for spoilers, I am not much of a judge on what is going to be a spoiler to one person or the next - but I don't really write as part of the plot summary anything that reveals endings or surprises in the film.

No comments: